CYBER BASS CAMP
The Bradetich Foundation Proudly Announces:
The 33rd Annual Bradetich Master Classes and 20th Annual North Texas Bass Camps will combine to feed the needs of the students with
CYBER BASS CAMP 2020
June 15-23, 2020
The 2020 Cyber Bass Camp will take place over a nine-day span with classes held on June 15, 17, 19, 22 & 23. This will allow students more time to practice, absorb the material and prepare their lessons.
Location: Your Home
Teachers: Same great teachers – Bradetich, Unzicker, Raschen, Gaviria, Valls
Content: Technique, Solo lessons, Chamber Music, Special Presentations, Excerpts, All State, Pro Tips videos, Lunch Chats, Cyber Bass Symphony & more!
Eligibility: Advanced High School and College level and older adults. Also, Intermediate level players who are committed and can work independently
Cost: $495 *Limited scholarships are available*
• Three ½ hour lessons with teachers of their choice
• Complete free access to Mr. Bradetich’s Master Class Video Series via miabass.org
• Students will work out of Mr. Bradetich’s technique book and meet with teachers each day. Purchase book in advance at: ovationpress.org
• Special Presentations on orchestral excerpts, history of the bass, improvisation and Texas All State material will be presented live
• Bass Ensembles – Everyone will have the chance to play alongside Mr. Bradetich in different works in a Music-Minus-One format.
• Pro Tips – short video segments on how to play the bass will be shared each day
• Lunch Time Chats with other students
• Double Bass Jeopardy!!
• Students will add their part to the Grand Finale Cyber Bass Symphony
• Parents Meeting to learn how to help their child, especially over a long summer
• Q & A via Zoom
To register and pay:
Fill out the form on our Donation page, using the student’s name. In the “Giving Level” box, select "CYBER BASS CAMP $495". In the “Donation Instructions” box choose "Payment for Cyber Bass Camp 2020". And in the “Donation Comments” box please provide us with the age and school level of the student.
Please note, payment for camp is not a tax-deductible donation. We are using this form to expedite enrollment and payment for this year only.
Questions? Contact Tammy: